Friday, June 11, 2010

Which way do I go?

I've decided that I'm not making the most of this blogging thing.  I originally started a blog just to join in a sew along and enter contests.  After following so many others blogs, I've decided that I should actually try blogging.  The problem is that I have no idea what to write about.
I'm going to blog at least 3 times per week,  Here are a few of the topics I thought to write about:
What I'm cooking? (highlight a new recipe or new food that I'm cooking)
What I'm working on? (sewing, knitting, etc)?
What I'm reading? (highlight a blog, book)
Link up Party (Thursday 5 or another one)
Fascinating Friday (something that I've found on the web or have heard about that I'd like to share)
I'm hoping that I'll find out what I like to write about and will then be able to refocus my blog to a specific topic(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment