Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Fabrics/Quilt

My search for fabric for a Thanksgiving quilt has yielded... (All fabric pictures from Fat Quarter Shop - my new favorite fabric store!)




I'm leaning towards Grand Finale or Pumpkin Pie.  I just have no idea the type of quilt to make.

Should I make something like this? I've never done an applique quilt before, but I think it would be fun to try them. 





Or should I choose a pattern that I really like and just use one of the fabrics I found that I like?
I really like
Tumbler Quilt Patterns

The Postage Stamp Quilt

Happy Zombie's Quilt Block

Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I love Pumpkin Pie and Autumn House. Great Pumpkin is really neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove When the Frost is on a Pumpkin. I am making it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete