Friday, August 12, 2011

Quiet Book Sew Along - Week 1

I'm joining Stolen Moment's Quiet Book Sew Along. I hope this will help me complete two quiet books for Christmas - one for my sister's family (pink) and one for my brother in law's family (blue).  The pictures below are outlines of each of the books. 



This week I'll begin purchasing supplies and hope to get a couple of pages done by next Friday.

The Sew Along Schedule:


July 15th – Sharing Plans (fabric, pattern, page sketches)

Fridays July 22nd-Sept 16th – Sharing Pages (this is 9 weeks for the pages of your quiet book, so for planning purposes you could take a week off, make one page a week, and have an 8 page quiet book. I’m planning on making a larger book, so will need to have a bit faster pace.)


Sept 22nd and Sept 30th – Construction and Full Reveal (putting the pages together and showing off the finished project)

I'm a bit behind but hope to complete the books by Sept 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment