Monday, November 15, 2010

Rockin' 60's

We celebrated my Nannie's 60th Birthday this weekend.  I just hope I have 1/2 of her energy when I'm her age.  It was a fantastic party!  We all had so much fun and it was amazing to see how happy my aunt was all night.  Her smile was worth all the planning and hard work for the past month.

My grandmother's brother and my grandfather's sister both came to the party.  It's been 13 years since my grandmother passed away and about 7 years since my grandfather passed, so it was wonderful seeing them and catching up with them.  My great uncle Cajun waltzed with me - something I will never forget.

Me & the Birthday Girl


Nannie's husband & I

Nannie and her Grandkids

My husband & I

Ambrosia Bakery made the cake - I made the red velvet cake balls

No comments:

Post a Comment