Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekender Tote Sew Along - Week 2

OK, I got a little carried away and did a few more steps than I was suppose to.  It just started taking shape and really looking like a bag.  I'll try to stay with the group, but I can't promise anything! 

Once again I was confused by some of the instructions.  I'm a new sewer so I'm not surprised that I don't understand all instructions.  I had to ask my husband several times, now what does this mean?  What are they asking me to do here?  Does this look right?


Here is the Time line...
Gather Fabric and supplies- - - - - - April 17- May 1 (2weeks)
Cut out the pieces - - - - - - - - - - - - -May 2- May 8
Outer Shell Pleats - - - - - - - - - - - - -May 9- May 15
Straps and finish Outer Shell- - - - - -May 16- May 22
Pockets and Magnet Clasp - - - - - - May 23- May 29
Lining and Finish the Tote- - - - - - - May 30- June 5

No comments:

Post a Comment