Thursday, June 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday #3

OK, I know it's Thursday.  I completely forgot to post this yesterday.  I've been reading The Passage by Justin Cronin.  I think it might be the longest book I've ever tried reading!  It's 700+ pages!  So instead of blogging, I was reading

Current Project:


BOM Paris in the Fall Quilt - Finished the sashing and attaching the blocks.  Now I have to do the outer borders. Almost done!!



I'm also currently working on a sweater for my friend's birthday (her birthday 2 years ago).  Her birthday is July 1st and I only have a part of a sleeve left to knit.  I'm hoping to finish it this weekend and give to her this year.
New Project

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along

Don't Call Me Betsy posted the cutting instructions this morning for the QAL.  Can't wait to start cutting this weekend!

Projects on hold (one's that I've forgotten about)
1. Quilt for my niece - Moda Bake Shop Snuggly Layer Cake Throw
     I restitched all of the pieces that were coming undone.  I'm pretty sure I've purchased everything I need to finish.  Still need to:
         a.  cut & sew borders
         b.  basting
         c.  quilting
         d.  binding

2. Quilt for Aunt/Uncle #1 - Carousel Lap Quilt - Kim Schaeffer's Cozy Modern Quilts
    Quilt top is done.  I've purchased fabric eight months ago - I need to figure out if it's for borders or the back.

3. Quilt for Aunt/Uncle #2 - Down and Across Lap Quilt - also from Kim Schaeffer's Cozy Modern Quilts
     I actually finished cutting all of the colored blocks for this quilt the past week.  Now I need to purchase more fabric in dark colors for the borders.  I'm not officially counting this as working on yet.

Projects on my Radar
Happy Hauntings Block of the Month
Postage Stamp Quilt Along
Blockapalooza

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Look at your Paris in Fall! Wow, that sure is gorgeous. I love the piecing in the crossroads of the sashing.

    ReplyDelete