Friday, July 22, 2011

San Francisco Highlights #1

My first week back to work after vacation was CRAZY so I'm just getting around to posting pictures from my vacation.

This was my first trip to the west coast and it was AH-MAZING!  My friend Tasha & I planned this trip around her 30th birthday.  We arrived Thursday night and had a late dinner at Medjool in the Mission District. Then we toasted our arrival on the roof top bar with beautiful views of the city.




Friday morning we took a motorized cable car tour of the city for a quick introduction to the city.  We went across the Golden Gate Bridge and were treated to a clear view of the city.




And did a bit of sightseeing

Lombard Street

Coit Tower

China Town


And had a few treats

Ghirardelli Chocolate Sundae
My favorite - an Irish Coffee

We visited the Buena Vista for the Irish Coffee.  Click here for the story of the world famous Irish Coffee and even the recipe for drink.

Basically, you add sugar cubes to the bottom of the glass, add coffee and stir

Add liquor

Then add cream
Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment