Kaleidoscope Quilt Along
Somewhat getting caught up on this project. All blocks are sewn together. Now I just have to press them. Maybe I'll finish the blocks tonight.
Here are the few completed blocks. Next, I'll need to arrange them and sew each block together.
BOM Paris in the Fall Quilt - still no REAL progress. I began working on the borders.
This picture shows the only pieces I have left. Why can't I finish this? Is it because I don't want my first BOM to end?
Down & Across Lap Quilt - started piecing the strips in sets of 3. All sets of 3 are complete. I now need to purchase more dark fabric for the vertical columns.
Projects on hold (one's that I've forgotten about)
1. Quilt for my niece - Moda Bake Shop Snuggly Layer Cake Throw
a. cut and sew borders
2. Quilt for Aunt/Uncle #1 - Carousel Lap Quilt - Kim Schaeffer's Cozy Modern Quilts
Still need to figure out what fabric I've purchased for this one
Goals for this upcoming week.
1. Finish pressing Kaleidoscope blocks and arrange them.
2. Revisit Paris in the Fall BOM - FINISH the borders!!!
3. Purchase dark fabric for Down & Across.
Projects on my Radar
Happy Hauntings Block of the Month
Postage Stamp Quilt Along
Thanks to Lee at Freshly Pieced for hosting this Linky. I feel more organized and feel like I'm accomplishing things when I post my weekly progress.