Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You

A super fun blog carnival..where MannLand5 comes up with 8 questions..She answers them..you answer them..then you link up..It's a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers and make some friends.
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc 
Superhuman Speed - I'd be able to get more done in a day
 
2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I'm trying to remember if I've ever won anything.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No.  I've just begun blogging  

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
July. My birthday is at the end of the month and it's not as hot as August.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Pool, but not a public pool.  Lake before public pool even though I don't like the idea of fish & other animals in the water.  I hate sand, so ocean is out.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Spending 2 weeks every summer at my grandmother's.  Somehow it didn't bother us that they didn't have air conditioning, cable or a phone in the country.


 7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Using my friend's employee discount at Talbot's.  Unfortunately, she no longer works there.

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Watched the US/England game yesterday.  I think I'm hooked!  

No comments:

Post a Comment