Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 5

I'm joining MannLand5's link party - Thursday Five, where you post 5 things that have make you feel..

Blessed
Delighted
Joyous
Cheerful
Jolly
Or maybe just plain old happy..

1.  My husband's surgery yesterday went very well.  He's home recovering for the next couple of days.  I'm very thankful that everything went so well.
2.  I'm very excited about going to Houston tomorrow.  My youngest sister and I are taking a quick weekend trip to shop at Ikea.  She just moved into to her very first apartment and needs a few things.  I'll be looking at storage options for my craft/laundry room.
3.  I'm loving the World Cup action! 
4.  My new philosophy perfume smells so good!
5.  I'm very happy that I was able to clean the house yesterday before we left for his surgery. 

Have a fantastic Thursday!  It's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment