Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday 5

I'm joining MannLand5's link party - Thursday  Five, where you post 5 things that have make you feel..

Blessed
Delighted
Joyous
Cheerful
Jolly

Or maybe just plain old happy..


1.  I'm still employed and I'm still full-time.  Our company has had many cutbacks this year.  I'm one of the few to still be getting 40 hours.
2.  I love my new lavendar hand lotion!  The smell is so calming and my hands are super soft! 
3.  I'm excited to be going out this evening with my husband & co-workers!  It should be an adventure - the Tiki Hut on the Diversion Canal. 
4.  I'm registering for cooking classes this Saturday with Kay Ewing's Everyday Gourmet
5.  And my puppy just really makes me happy.  I love when he wags his stumpy tail at me!

Be sure to check out her giveaway too!  A $60 gift certificate to CSN! All you have to do is leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment