Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Past - 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


This was our first Thanksgiving at our house and our first Thanksgiving as a married couple. *smile*
Not sure if my husband realized I would want to take over hosting Thanksgiving after we got married.
 
 








My mother and I - look at my ugly red cabinets!  This reminds me that I need to do a post on my remodeling!


Since my house was terribly small - we served everyone outside. After the 2008 Thanksgiving, my husband FINALLY understood that we needed to remodel the enclosed garage.










I set up the buffet in the kitchen - look at those UGLY yellow sponged walls  -  I HAVE to do a post about our remodeling/updating.



My nephew - he LOVES those turkey legs!  And now it's a tradition to take a picture of him eating.


OK - this is a turkey from Pier One - I know it's my sister's (who lives in DC) turkey.  Not sure how I managed to get my hands on it, but it's also now one of those items that it wouldn't be the same holiday if we didn't have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment