Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WIP Wednesday #8

It's been a couple of weeks since my last WIP post, so I actually have compelted a project!

Finished Projects:
Moda Bake Shop Snuggly Layer Cake Throw - Quilt for my niece.  Just a few more pictures of the finished quilt. 

Look at my puppy!

My sister and nephew searching for my niece's name in the quilt.

I bet my nephew $100 that he couldn't find where I quilted Becca's name in the quilt.  I gave him 2 clues (each costing $25) but he was able to find it.  Now I owe him $50! It was worth it.  We had a lot of fun searching for it.

Current Projects:

Kaleidoscope Quilt Along - Need to piece the backing. Then I'm ready to quilt! 

Carousel Lap Quilt - Will also need to piece the backing for this one.  Then I'm ready to quilt.  I'm going to schedule a

BOM Paris in the Fall Quilt - still working the borders. 

Down and Across Lap Quilt - Received dark fabrics

Goals for this week:
1. Paris in the Fall BOM - FINISH the borders!!!
2. Cut pieces of dark fabric for Down and Across Quilt
3. Schedule time on long arm quilting machine for the Kaleidoscope and Carousel quilts
4. Finish Colors Quiet Book
5. Cut fabric pages for other Quiet Books
6. Order fabrics for Batik Swap


Projects on my Radar
Happy Hauntings Block of the Month - should recive this BOM next month!
Merry Christmas Block of the Month - debating whether I should join the BOM.  It would be for my sister's family Christmas gift next year.  Guess I'll see how I'm doing on the HH BOM before I commit myself to this one too.
Postage Stamp Quilt Along
Blockapalooza
Fleece blanket for Nephew #1 - Dinosaurs
Fleece blanket for Newphew #2 - John Deere

Thanks to Lee at Freshly Pieced for hosting this Linky.  I feel more organized when I post my weekly progress.  Finishing these gifts for Christmas may actually happen this year!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment