Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WIP Wednesday #9

Last week's goals:Current Projects:

1. Paris in the Fall BOM - FINISH the borders!!!
2. Cut pieces of dark fabric for Down and Across Quilt
3. Schedule time on long arm quilting machine for the Kaleidoscope and Carousel quilts
4. Finish Colors Quiet Book
5. Cut fabric pages for other Quiet Books
6. Order fabrics for Batik Swap

Finished Projects:
Fleece blanket for Nephew #1 - Dinosaurs
Fleece blanket for Nephew #2 - John Deere




Carousel Lap Quilt - I pieced the backing and am now ready to quilt.  Still need to book time on the quilting machine. 
Kaleidoscope Quilt Along - Piece backing and quilt
BOM Paris in the Fall Quilt - Piece backing and quilt

Down and Across Lap Quilt - Waiting on half yard of dark fabric to arrive - then I need to finish cutting the black borders and add the borders to the blocks.

I'm hoping to complete the quilts above before the Happy Hauntings BOM arrives in September.

Projects on my Radar
Happy Hauntings Block of the Month - should recive this BOM next month!
Merry Christmas Block of the Month - debating whether I should join the BOM.  It would be for my sister's family Christmas gift next year.  Guess I'll see how I'm doing on the HH BOM before I commit myself to this one too.
Postage Stamp Quilt Along
Blockapalooza




This week's goals:
1. Paris in the Fall BOM - piece quilt back and quilt
2. Cut pieces of dark fabric for Down and Across Quilt
3. Schedule time on long arm quilting machine for the Kaleidoscope, Carousel and Paris quilts
4. Finish Colors Quiet Book
5. Cut fabric pages for other Quiet Books
6. Ship batik fabrics for swap
Thanks to Lee at Freshly Pieced for hosting this Linky.  I feel more organized when I post my weekly progress.  Finishing these gifts for Christmas may actually happen this year!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment