Monday, July 26, 2010

The beginning of my birthday week

Last night we celebrated my birthday at my mom's with my sister and her kids.  We had such a great time - the food was delicious, I got to play with my niece, and we even shot off some fireworks.  My nephew got me some really cool things - he's so thoughtful - a few LED lights and a small lint roller to carry in my purse.  He said "well you have a dog and a cat".   I'm afraid that I must be always covered in cat hair, so bad that even a child has noticed.  Or maybe his parents talk about all the cat hair on me and he picked up on it.  Oh well. 

I'm very excited because I received a copy of  the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.   It seems everyone's talking about it this summer.  I can't wait to read it on my vacation!


Has anyone read it yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment